Your payment for a purchase is processed securely by PayPal. You don't even need to have a PayPal account to pay. Here are some of the ways that PayPal keeps your information secure:
- They use industry-leading encryption and fraud prevention tools.
- They don't share your financial information with the merchant.
- They send you a confirmation email when you make a payment.
Want to get even more from PayPal?
When you sign up for a PayPal account, you get the same industry-leading security we use to process all our payments and these advantages:
- You can pay easily and securely with your bank account or credit card at thousands of online stores.
- You don't need to dig out your credit card every time you pay. You save your details in your PayPal account so you don't have to enter them again and again.
- PayPal offers buyer protection on eligible transactions for up to the full purchase price plus original postage charges.